[arm-allstar] SkyWarnPlus?

Larry Mollica qjf5cqutzp at liamekaens.com
Sun Feb 4 19:21:28 EST 2024

I’m laughing like an idiot right now…  🤣

> On Feb 4, 2024, at 1:10 PM, Larry Mollica wrote:
>
> I used
> pacman -Rcns hamvoip-autosky
> …but the extra trimmings may have been unnecessary.  From what I could see the uninstall basically just removes /usr/local/bin/AUTOSKY  and everything in it. Don’t forget to remove AutoSky from your corncobs.

Everyday autocorrect sneaks something by me.  Needless to say:  Don’t forget to remove AutoSky from your *cronjobs*.

Whatever its drawbacks, AutoSky probably contains valuable vitamins and minerals, so feel free to use it on your corn on the cob if you like the flavor.

LM