[arm-allstar] enable and disable crontab entry

Dave Petrie wa2kjc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:57:56 EDT 2024

i think i just figured it out, make a directory/folder for the audio file
to be played from by the crontab settings,
then write a script to copy the audio file i made from etc/asterisk/local
to that play directory and  enter a dtmf command
in rpt.conf to run the script, write another script to delete the file in
the play folder with a dtmf command
to run the second script, i will give it ago.
Dave
wa2kjc