[arm-allstar] AutoSky Help

Dave Petrie wa2kjc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:01:04 EDT 2024

try this one for Flint Michigan, let me know if you need more help

OFILE="https://alerts.weather.gov/cap/wwaatmget.php?x=MIC049&y=0"

I set my AutoSky.ON and AutoSky.OFF to playback with my node
so i can hear the announcement using a connection like iaxrpt or voip.

# CONFIRM THE ACTION
for Ni in $NODE ; do
/usr/bin/asterisk -rx "rpt playback 40039 $BASEDIR/SOUNDS/alerts-on"

i also changed all the "rpt localplay $Ni ???? whatever is after $Ni is
left alone
but the localplay is changed to playback and the $Ni is replaced with my
node number

i did this for a club in New Mexico per their request and everyone is happy,
i would not suggest this change if you connect to other nodes with
different storm alert areas

Dave
wa2kjc