[arm-allstar] Cleanest 13.6v to 5 volt conversion

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Jun 23 12:21:18 EDT 2023

I have perhaps 100 of these DC-DC converters installed.  Zero failures,
flawless operation of a wide input voltage range.

Make sure to set the output voltage *BEFORE* putting this converter into
the circuit!!!

I buy these 10 at the time, $1.18 each!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223524573272

73, David K4FXC