[arm-allstar] Hosting a Hub and Web Control

Billy Irwin billy.irwin at outlook.com
Sat Jun 17 21:29:50 EDT 2023

Hi All,

I have a couple of questions for the following scenario.

  1.  We would like to have 2 hubs in a data center environment. Currently there is no way to have a PI there. What would be the best option for this?
  2.  Could Supermon2 run on a server running PHP without a node being on it so we can control all of our nodes with one web portal?
The idea is that all of our repeaters are on a VPN with Microwave. Only the web portal will have access into the VPN to control said nodes. The 2 hubs mentioned above will be how these machines talk to external allstar nodes.

Thanks and 73,

Billy - K9OH