[arm-allstar] Immediate disconnect

icameron at winshop.com.au icameron at winshop.com.au
Sat Jun 17 19:36:55 EDT 2023

Hi Michael,

Thanks for replying. You're right, the audio is coming from the [phone-iaxrpt] stanza, it
plays 1998 (now fixed) while everything else is 1999, although I can't figure out why it
disconnects. There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with my configuration.

I think I'll take a break and restart from scratch some time later after doing a bit more
research. It's much more complex than I expected.

Regards,

Ian