[arm-allstar] GPIO

Dave Petrie wa2kjc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:16:25 EDT 2023

I would like to add a way to detect a private simplex radio node when it
keysup in transmit mode by sensing somewhere somehow in my hamvoip
software, then
that sense would be applied to an input GPIO pin, may i suggest bit 21
physical pin 29.
I have GPIO bit 21 programmed to play a cw T locally on the private node.
The private node being duplex=0. So when I ground pin 21 i hear the T which
is what I want so I know I am transmitting. This doesn't get sent out over
the forward connection to my real repeater node on the same raspberry.
Just looking for a simple way to add this feature to my private node, 5050.
There is no radio connected to the node, I am only using it to make the cw
T so I can voip into node 5050 and know when I have sent *99 successfully.
Almost there.
Dave