[arm-allstar] CDM1250. Motorola

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Jun 7 07:26:43 EDT 2023

Hi Luc,

The MSDOS software which works under HamVoIP for a MaxTrac/GM300 won't
program any of the CDM series radios, which are much newer.  You can use
the same programming cable, however---both the GM300 and CDM1250 use the
same computer interface.   To program CDM radios, you need the
Motorola HVN9025 Professional Radio CPS software, which runs under MS
Windows.  I think the latest version of this software is: R06.12.09,
released at the end of 2016.  See this web page for more info:

https://www.repeater-builder.com/motorola/cdm/cdm-notes.html

73, David K4FXC

On Wed, 7 Jun 2023, Luc Drolet VE2LUQ via ARM-allstar wrote:

> Hello to you,

I have a "Motorola CDM1250" to program to change frequency.
and i tried with the program with the raspberry pi
 "Motorola Radio Programming with the Raspberry Pi"

with this program I manage to program the "GM300 of motorola", but there the "Motorola CDM1250" I cannot?

is there a way to program the "CDM1250" to change the frequencies of this radio

Thank you and good day

Luc Drolet VE2 LUQ
Président de VE2CVA
C.R.A.V.A.