[arm-allstar] Cable Modem change and frustration at it max

Don VA7QU Poaps va7dgp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 16:52:47 EDT 2023

I have added the necessary ports to open using an Ignite Cable Modem, I
have Echolink setup in the file of the Hamvoip. The va7dgp-l I can not nor
other connect to the node. This morning 530780 is able to connect to 450350
in Vancouver, BC. I can use my cell and connect to other EchoLink stations.
I can not connect to VA7DGP-L.
I have opened up the ports that I used for my previous modem. All ports
point to the Allstar node IP address. The rear pain I must use my cell to
modify anything.

frustrated to the max

73

*Don PoapsNew Westminster, BC*VA7DGP DATA
VA7QU   VOICE

*Winlink: va7dgp at winlink.org <va7dgp at winlink.org>Subject://wl2k
 ALLSTAR  530780Hamshack Hotline*

*5971*