[arm-allstar] Kinda hot around here.

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jul 16 19:11:31 EDT 2023

There is no vulnerability here, just a simple bug fixed. This problem is
only applicable to users of the say24time.pl script.  If the temperature
retrieved from the NWS is exactly 100 degrees, the script speaks the temp
as 10 degrees.

....If your system users are hearing it's 10 degrees outside, that might
cause some excitement, of course!!  LOL....So, in that cause, you might
want to update ASAP!

73, David K4FXC

On Sun, 16 Jul 2023, James R Sawyer via ARM-allstar wrote:

> Should all of us use menu 1 asap?
Jim

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone