[arm-allstar] Kinda hot around here.

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jul 16 17:20:00 EDT 2023

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the bug report.  This same bug was in the saytime.pl script and
got corrected back in 2017. I guess this problem in say24time.pl was
overlooked, at that point.  I just resolved this bug.

To get the update, just run admin menu option #1.

Thanks again!

73, David K4FXC

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023, Larry Mollica via ARM-allstar wrote:

> FYI minor bug.

If the temperature is exactly 100 degrees, say24time.pl announces that it’s “ten degrees”.

The say24time.pl file on my system is dated   Dec  8  2019

saytime.pl does not have the same problem.

LM