[arm-allstar] Remote Site Internet Wireless connection

decloyd at gci.net decloyd at gci.net
Mon Jul 3 00:54:29 EDT 2023

Dave, I'm running three sites that require cellular internet.
I'm using a product named Cudy AC1200 or the Cudy LT400.  For
VoIP either one works well.  New prices will run between $80-$120
depending on which model you choose.

I use AT&T as the provider.  They give you 20G a month for $25
a month. All fees are up front so annually its going to be $300
up front plus the $15 setup fee.

Go to any AT&T retail store and they will set it up for you for the $15 fee.

I use Ethernet cable from the cellular router to the node and of
course a VPN client of your choice.  I've chosen VirMach for the VM
system for about $12-15 annually.

If you know nothing about building a VPN client system on a VM machine
I can help you with that.

At this date I've had my first cellular system up for a year with not one
problem.  For me it's the only way to go, very reliable !!!

Dave, KL7M   503-739-1981   I live in Alaska so 4 PM EDT = Noon in Anchorage :-)