[arm-allstar] $29 Pi Alternative ?

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:56:28 EDT 2022

Since I heard of Fred's issue I have tried to duplicate his issue, I
haven't been able to so far on the H3 based TV box. It is still a good find
because it could be a definite issue under certain circumstances. In other
news, I ran my 6 site simulcast system off of a NanoPi NEO for 2 weeks with
no issues.