[arm-allstar] telemetry control

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Thu Jan 27 20:27:35 EST 2022

David,

My Feeling you do enough already ...why waste your time on something
like that. You've got it right already.

I don't see why it matters what "neighboring nodes" do. That is like
asking to broadcast who is monitoring RF links on a system. We sure
don't need to broadcast all that garbage even if we knew who was lurking
about. If a station wants to talk fine identify yourself and talk.
Otherwise who cares who comes and goes.

If he means he wants his own system to broadcast connects/disconnects
from his own nodes out his HUB ... build a script to monitor all the
coming and going from the different LOG files on his own network and
announce it some where locally but certainly not to the entire network
if his node is connected outbound.

Larry - N7FM