[arm-allstar] Raspberry Pi 3B Plus Clicking noise

Dave Petrie wa2kjc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:00:17 EST 2022

Just had another thought, the freepbx software doesn't use a usb port with
sound card into a repeater, so it could be the usb port on the 3b plus, I
will try other ports when i swap the raspberry's back. Freepbx sounds fine
with the 3b plus, the repeater sounds fine with the 3b, it's got to be the
usb port on the 3b plus.
Dave