[arm-allstar] High pitch hum on audio

jgnatow jgnatow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:00:39 EST 2022

The noise is on both tx and rx from the cdm ra35. The radio audio
in/out is clean. It's only there when connected to the ras35. One
thing i haven't tried seeing if noise is there without the radio
connected at all by keying cos in software. I'll try that tonight.

I can make an audio file or connect through another linked repeater to
a node of your choise.

John "Jason" Gnatowsky

KG4FJC

434-841-9290

On Feb 7, 2022 at 1:02 PM, David McGough via ARM-allstar