[arm-allstar] pacman system updates

John W. Springman III fpcaptain at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 20:06:02 EDT 2021

Hi David.  I'm at work until after midnight but the audio pre echo usually it would be post echo you'd think.  I have ran things for about a year in a half now and it's on a pi 2.  I'm not sure what it would be from and it doesn't do it all the time.  I moved some things like the newsline and stuff to my hub setup in case it was too much going on and I also did the over clock to see if that would change anything but it seems to be the same.  The simple USB stuff is all set to zero for delay.  Trying to think what else.  At one point I started to play with the voter settings but I think I have everything disabled on that now.  What info would you like to know?
How is the big update coming along for hamvoip?

John
KB3AWQ/WQGU515

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android