[arm-allstar] All--Star hardware? I kind of understand the software side of things?

Ron WA2WWK wa2wwk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:11:20 EDT 2021

If you don't want to spend big bucks and your eyes aren't as good as they
use to be, try https://technobygeorge.com/.  I've used the ARA-1 several
times with great success.  If you need the extra IO go for the +.  I've
never had the need for the expanded version and am happy with the ARA-1.
WA2WWK  Ron