[arm-allstar] RPi4B boards work great for single USB fob nodes

larry larry at n7fm.com
Mon Sep 27 23:45:53 EDT 2021

---- Sorry forgot to change email accounts when I replied earlier

Thanks for the feedback Steve.

So in other words the USB Ports works okay for multiple devices as long
as you aren't trying to run 2 or more instances of the USB sound fobs
used by Allstar nodes?

Good to know. I was wanting to run some USB serial stuff as well as a
single Allstar node on a RPi4.

Realize they fixed the USB C power thing but didn't know what exactly
the issue was with the other USB ports.

Guess it's time to Buy and TRY (grin) Thanks!

Larry - N7FM