[arm-allstar] IAX/SIP Ports Don't Work After Reboot

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri May 28 23:18:15 EDT 2021

Hi David,

The only thing I can think of is perhaps your network isn't immediately
available after a reboot and asterisk is getting started before the
network is up and running.  Has anything changed with your network setup?

73, David KB4FXC

On Fri, 28 May 2021, "David H. via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> For some reason my IAX/SIP ports don’t work after a reboot.  However
if I restart Asterisk only, after rebooting, then they work okay again
until the next time it’s rebooted.  This is a new development.  Anyone
have any ideas as to what might be going on?

---
Sent From Mail For Windows 10 On My HP Envy x360 Ultrabook.