[arm-allstar] ID script

Bryan Johnson mtncomm2112 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 21:00:42 EDT 2021

Greetings to the list,

I just installed hamvoip on a rpi 3b+. I'm using it as an in-band link
to my 2 meter repeater, via an Alinco DR-135 and a Rim-Alinco interface.
Because this is an in-band link, I was having ping pong issues between
the Alinco and repeater. So duplex is set to 0, and all courtesy tones
deactivated. I would like to have the node ID every 15 minutes or so, as
I currently do not have an ID'er on the repeater. I'm wondering how to
add a script or schedule to have the node voice ID every 15 minutes. It
properly ID's on command using *81, so I managed to edit the voice file
to use my callsign. I just need to know how and where to add the
appropriate commands to get it to regularly ID.

IF there is a way to reactivate courtesy tones, normal voice ID, etc.
and NOT go back to playing ping pong, I'm totally open to suggestions on
how to tweak the necessary settings as well.

Thank you and 73,

Bryan - K6RBJ