[arm-allstar] Looping problem

Don Rolph don.rolph at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:51:35 EDT 2021

Hmm, the id looping behavior is an artifact of the AllStar design decisions.

IRLP and Echolink also face the same design problems AND Echolink has
adopted a design response which seems to resolve the ID looping issue.
Is there a reason you would not want to consider design approaches of
similar software in an effort to address the Allstar id looping issue?

Why would you not look at similar software to see how they address similar
design challenges?

--

73,
AB1PH