[arm-allstar] Asterisk very slow

Alan Bartkowiak n2zvn.ae at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 14:16:14 EDT 2021

Hi Steve and thank you for the reply.
It looks like we are heading in the right direction. When looking at option
V in simpleusb I see the following:

COS (composite) Ignore,  COS (input) keyed, COS (test) clear, CTCSS (input)
ignore, CTCSS (overide) clear, PTT clear.

I have menu option J set for 1. My radio configuration is a Yaesu ft-8900
with no COS or PL and relying on carrier squelch.
Changing menu option J and trying the other options renders no DTMF
decoding in asterisk but does change COS (input ) to clear
and I'll hear my courtesy tone when the option is changed.
One thing I will mention is that there is a eeprom in the URIxB but not
using it and selected no eeprom on first setup. Don't know
if this will have any effect or not.

N2ZVN