[arm-allstar] IRLP

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Mar 9 16:25:41 EST 2021

Ken,

The IRLP management will not allow AllStar <--> IRLP connectivity at the
individual node level.  There was a large debacle about this in January
2020, where many user's public keys were removed with no warning.  So, if
this is what you're wanting to do, don't go there!

However, if you own / control an IRLP reflector, then you are OFFICIALLY
allowed to setup an AllStar <--> IRLP bridge.  Contact me off-list for
details about how to set this type of connectivity up, if that's what
you're wanting?

To answer your original question: yes, HamVoIP does have an operational
and well-tested IRLP channel driver.  Setup is trivial.

73, David KB4FXC