[arm-allstar] Node registering but no stats available

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Mar 9 12:36:04 EST 2021

Unfortunately, there isn't currently any easy solution to this problem.

Currently, in your scenario, the only solution to send data to the ASL
stats server is to use a VPN for all your traffic, bypassing the CGNAT
issue happening at the provider.

Sending data to the stats system is optional, of course, and isn't
required for proper node operation.

73, David KB4FXC