[arm-allstar] Two Public Nodes on One RaspPi

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Tue Jan 19 18:30:09 EST 2021

Huh. I thought I had read one when I first started.  But I don't see it on
the site.

You have to add to / edit your rpt.conf, iax.conf and extensions.conf files
to add the 2nd node number.  You can edit the 1999 or add a new node.

Once all files are edited, reboot the node or perform a module reload.
Then check that your nodes are registered.