[arm-allstar] Fwd: Locally monitor question

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jan 17 10:18:25 EST 2021

Hi Keynon,

I'm glad that worked for you and thanks to Paul for commenting.

I misunderstood your original question--I was thinking you wanted to
adjust the echolink "ducking" level independently/separately from other
monitored links--like regular AllStar links in monitor mode.  linkmongain
adjusts the level for all links in monitor mode.

73, David KB4FXC