[arm-allstar] Boot from Raspberry Pi 3B+ USB Stick

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Jan 2 17:20:30 EST 2021

Hi Jeff,

I'm not sure how many echolink users are typically using your system?

The reason I ask is that in the currently released code, there is an audio
quality issue with outbound audio to echolink (from the HamVoIP/AllStar
node).  I have this issue resolved in my latest beta test code, which will
be released very soon.  Once it's release, the update process is painless
and can be performed on the installed node.

73, David KB4FXC