[arm-allstar] Broken Audio

David H. dwh0305 at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 13:51:09 EST 2021

I’ve had this happen before.  I use the weather information, from our airport, which is automated.  Occasionally it will glitch and not register all of the current weather conditions for that particular hour.  When that happens Allstar will just skip over that part because there’s nothing for it to read back.

---
Sent From Mail For Windows 10 On My HP Envy x360 Ultrabook.