[arm-allstar] Dosbox

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Feb 26 21:31:54 EST 2021

Chris,

Once you have the hamvoip-dosprogs (which includes hamvoip-dosbox)
installed, you'll find the "C:" DOS directory in the linux folder:

/dosprogs

So, the easiest way to install more programming tools to probably via the
WinSCP program. Just login to your HamVoIP node with WinSCP. Then on the
node, change directories to /dosbox ...Then, make a new folder and put the
new application in the new folder. Alternatively, you can just drag the
Spectra folder into the node's /dosprogs folder.

Finally, when you start up dosbox on the node, you'll see the new folder
on the "C:" drive.

73, David KB4FXC