[arm-allstar] Channel Steering on Motorola RIM-Lite

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:29:57 EST 2021

I'm also interested in this. I would like to put up an agile, most
likely private Allstar node for my own personal use in my old QTH about
500 miles away with a few 2 meter repeaters. I'd much rather do this
with an old Maxtrack than spending a ton of money on a Kenwood TM-V7A or
V71, which I believe can be steered via DTMF. I wasn't aware remote
channel steering of this type was possible with those Motorola radios,
but I also haven't looked too deeply into it.