[arm-allstar] unable to access node

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Apr 24 17:45:02 EDT 2021

Jed,

Does this system have SSH open to the Internet on port 222??  If so, your
/var/log tmpfs folder is likely full, due to an ssh attack. As a first
step, try rebooting.  If you used a high-strength root password, it's very
doubtful that the system got actually "hacked."  It's very likely this is
a Denial-of-Service condition.

73, David KB4FXC