[arm-allstar] Node accessed

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 16:00:26 EDT 2021

A couple of options exist. There is DVSwitch Server with
Analog_Reflector installed, which supplies a nice web interface, or the
Transceive app for Mac OS, which, I believe, uses the Web Transceiver
function of Allstarlink for public authentication if you are not logging
directly into a node. In other words, you can download Transceive, and
connect to Allstar nodes even if you don't have your own node. You only
need an allstarlink portal login.

Neither are quite the same thing, of course. DVSwitch is a shared
resource, so multiple users of the same instance would not be able to
access multiple Allstarlink nodes simultaneously.

However, it is a modern HTML5 interface, and works on mobile devices.