[arm-allstar] Allstarlink and AREDN

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:53:49 EDT 2020

If both repeaters have all star which I assume they do, have them on all dialed to a cloud-based hub. Tell all your club members to also dial into the cloud-based hub. If any repeater goes off-line you’ll only lose the RF users on that one repeater. You can also use the cloud base hub to host a EchoLink and DVswitch for DMR. This is exactly what we’re doing.

Darrell - 73 de W8DSB

"In God we trust, all others we monitor"