[arm-allstar] Timeout

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Oct 20 08:44:33 EDT 2020

Aaron,

Look in your /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf file and adjust the tx_timeout and
rx_timeout as desired.

tx_timeout=1200000    ; TX time-out time (in ms) (set to 20 minutes)
rx_timeout=1200000    ; RX time-out time (in ms) (set to 20 minutes)

....Save the file and restart asterisk.

73, David KB4FXC

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020, "Aaron Groover via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> So I am a person that likes to listen to long QSO's every once in a
while. However I get timed out sometimes by the transmission lengths by
the other caller. What is the appropriate setting to not time out so quickly? Thanks all!