[arm-allstar] New home with new internet provider and new hub ip address...

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Nov 29 06:33:48 EST 2020

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:44:54 -0500
From: Vendel <hot96xl at gmail.com>
To: "arm-allstar at hamvoip.org" <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
Subject: New home with new internet provider and new hub ip address...

Hi everyone.

I just recently moved into a new home and had to change internet
providers. When I booted up my hub/ node I noticed a new ip address. Oh
great! So I opened the ports on the router. (same ports as on the original
ip) I can't SSH into it with Putty unless I use my domain name as provided
by No-IP. I should be able to SSH into the node on my LAN even without
opening the port. Of course when I used Putty, I used the new ip. Also
Supermon2 doesn't open with the new ip. I have a Broadcastify weather feed
on a different Pi and that ip address came up the same as it was before. I
can SSH into that no problem Any ideas?

Hope everyone has a Happy Healthy Thanksgiving,

Vendel/ K2DSI.