[arm-allstar] Archiving Audio instructions

Aaron Groover k3alg at outlook.com
Wed Nov 25 20:51:49 EST 2020

For the folks that emailed me requesting this here you go! Sorry for the quick brief instructions, but its pretty straight forward. Just got home from work, and I work in EMS, so I had to do this on the fly in between calls.

David, if it looks good to you, hey toss her up on the how twos if you'd like. I actually did this to 2 other neighboring repeaters and they absolutely love it. Love to help you guys. PDF attached.

73
W3NTT

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover - W3NTT
(610) 379 6148
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.