[arm-allstar] Issue starting Allstar Img.

Louis Corradi w2lpc at outlook.com
Wed Nov 25 06:22:34 EST 2020

Can someone tell me how to do a FULL bootable copy/backup of my Allstar memory card for my Pi3b? My system runs perfectly and I want to do a clone/copy of the existing image so I have multiple bootable copies. Thanks. 73' W2LPC, Lou. Node # 51284.

W2LPC at OUTLOOK.COM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached files (if applicable) is a privileged and confidential work product and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, protected by law or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the named addressee or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and delete all copies of this email from your systems message server.