[arm-allstar] iaxRpt Footswitch Project

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:08:33 EST 2020

Does the joystick PTT feature in IaxRPT work when IaxRPT is not the
currently focused window? The momentary PTT doesn't, and if you click
the transmit button, it stops transmitting when you set focus to another
window. This has been my biggest gripe about using IaxRPT for net
control situations. To get around that, I've been using two computers --
one for logging, and the other always having IaxRPT in the foreground.
It would be great to not have this problem.