[arm-allstar] CLI COMMANDS LIST

ARM Allstar arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Sat Nov 7 10:57:41 EST 2020

Morning folks,

Attached is a PDF document of the CLI commands you can use from the terminal if you need to use SSH on your phone on the fly. Works well for me. Especially if your internet provider like mine frowns upon port 80….. and your not home to get to supermon or allmon. Hope you enjoy! Also my email will change to W3NTT at outlook.com<mailto:W3NTT at outlook.com> soon as my call sign changed as I was finally able to retrieve my dads call 😊

73!

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover
(610) 379 6148
K3ALG at outlook.com<mailto:K3ALG at outlook.com>
agroover at trappefire.org<mailto:agroover at trappefire.org>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.