[arm-allstar] Link Radio COS/CTCSS stuck active issue

w2put at sbcglobal.net w2put at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 4 08:14:59 EST 2020

I had a feeling you were going to say it was an XPR, easy fix for that. On an XPR you need to set the "admit criteria" on the channel to always or it will never tx while receiving a signal. Remember that this is a per channel option and not a global across the radio setting.
73,Dan W2PUT

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 8:56 PM, Mike Sullivan via ARM-allstar<arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:   XPR2500. That's not what I'm wanting it to do, that's what the first option
does already. I want it to be able to key up overtop of a transmission, but
not stay in full-duplex mode. That's the issue I'm having.

Mike

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 12:16 PM "w2put--- via ARM-allstar" <