[arm-allstar] Node Number Change

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:40:58 EDT 2020

I believe this is described in one of the howto's  It is rather easy.

Open each file -  extensions.conf, rpt.conf, iax.conf and simpleusb.conf
separately with nano

EX:  nano extensions.conf

Type control \  - hold control key and hit \

It will ask for text to replace. In your case enter 49805

It then asks for replacement text - enter 498050

You then have the option of answering yes or no to each instance BUT in
your case you want all so select A and in an instant it is done.

Save the file - control x -  yes, enter

Do for each file.