[arm-allstar] Rx only site

Tom Eaton kc4cbq at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:01:12 EDT 2020

Is there a setting in rpt.conf so I can disable ptt on a rx node only, I
want it to work just as it does if the rx node is connected to the tx node,
but if I set the rx node to repeater disable it works the way I want it to.
I have it set duplex=0, but on the rx node it shows ptt back from the tx
node which makes rx node unable to then receive be cause it is in tx . I
need traffic in one way from rx node to tx only.

Thanks
Tom

Virus-free.
<#m_8778912918431924907_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>