[arm-allstar] Simple Tune Menu doesn't run

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:45:36 EDT 2020

Adrian,

Have you changed anything on the server? It sounds like something is
corrupted in the simpleusb chain.

Check in rpt.conf that your -  rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb

and also that your simpleusb.conf file is somehow not corrupted.  It should
have a [usb] stanza with all the parameters in it  -
/etc/asterisk/simpleusb.conf