[arm-allstar] Direwolf from the Control Panel

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:58:48 EDT 2020

He is needing to do this in supermon from the web. If you needed to do
anything more than a single command it would have to be done in a script
that the DTMF called from a function in the rpt.conf file. So whatever you
do in the command line to kill it you could do in a script and then call
that script from the function in rpt.conf.