[arm-allstar] Apache not starting with boot

Steve Polley stormchaselive at gmail.com
Wed May 6 01:33:48 EDT 2020

Doug,

Message I get when enabling the first command.

systemctl enable httpd
Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Error calling
StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to activate service
'org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1': timed out (g-dbus-error-quark, 20)

Second command

 systemctl start httpd
Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Error calling
StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1: Timeout was reached
(g-io-error-quark, 24)

A little more info...The supermon page will randomly quit working and a
reboot will fix it but goes down after awhile.  Checking services running
like the original post states that it is failed to run.  Again, a reboot
will temporarily fix the issue.

Steve