[arm-allstar] Apache not starting with boot

Brad Trogdon Brad at trogdon.org
Tue May 5 18:29:23 EDT 2020

Hello all I am running latest update of HamVoIP and have recently started
having issue where my nodes supermom would not work.  Was driving me crazy
until i tested to see if server was running and it was not.  a manual entry
of systemctl enable httpd and systemctl start httpd solves the issue until
the next reboot.

a. Any clue why its not auto starting as my other nodes do?
b. any hint where I can look to figure it out?
c. if I cannot figure out should I just create a script to start upon
reboot?

thanks in advance for every ones assistance.

-Brad
~~