[arm-allstar] astdb cron entry

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Mar 24 04:07:16 EDT 2020

Chuck,

Yes, you can delete or comment out the crontab entry.

Make sure to also disable any unneeded registration statements (register=)
in the /etc/asterisk/iax.conf file.

73, David KB4FXC

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020, "Chuck Munro via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> Hello list,

I have two private nodes for a split-site repeater that are never
exposed to the Internet, so the crontab entry that runs the astdb.php
script seems not useful.  I get astdb update emails every day from each
node that I just toss, so is it ok in this case to simply delete the
crontab entry, since I have no reason to ever use the node database?

Thanks and 73,

Chuck     VA7UL