[arm-allstar] HF control

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:51:36 EST 2020

And finally, I may be not completely understanding and making this too
complicated. If all you want to do is monitor an HF channel (one way audio)
on the radio node end just tie the RX audio to the FOB and put COS in usb
and let it float. The FOB pulls it high or keyed. Alternatively you can use
usbinvert and tie the COS ppin low. That end can always stay keyed even if
you are not connected.