[arm-allstar] HF control

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:15:10 EST 2020

Lee,

  If I understand correctly node 2 has a FOB correct? To do this
automatically you need the HF rig to key COS when there is activity. I am
assuming it is SSB. One way to do that would be to build a circuit that
senses audio above a certain level and has a long time delay. Triggering on
HF signals accurately is a hard thing to do. There are circuits out there
but noise and weak signals are a problem.